Ron Paul + SMB = WTF? Ron Paul + SMB = WTF?

Haha

Hilarious movie, I really liked it, I'm a Ron Paul fanatic myself, I can't believe this is the only Ron Paul flash movie made so far, good job, the humor in this movie was great, it really made up for your beginner skills at flash.

Harry Potter & The Order Harry Potter & The Order

Suprisingly entertaining

I liked it, you should've added a preloader though, it kinda stalled at one point while I was watching.

Jim and Bob Episode 1 Jim and Bob Episode 1

Hmm...

For the movie's size this film was very short, you should compress the audio more if that's the problem, the humor is a bit cliché, I've seen that type of humor quite a few times, it's okay though, you should try making a longer episode next time, I wouldn't really call this one an episode, it's more of a skit.

Teenage ( Version 2 ) Teenage ( Version 2 )

It's alright

I think the first version is better than the second, there was more stuff going on in the first, and in this version there wasn't much going on altogether, I agree with americanidiot2f, it needs more combination.

Nailed To The Cross(version1) Nailed To The Cross(version1)

Nice

Good work, I love the vocals, I blasted this one in my bedroom, I don't know what to say about version 2, I like this version much better, I think you could've made the vocals more louder in version two, I like how you composed version 2 though, I think you should make a version 3, keep up the good work, rock on.

Frostvind666 responds:

A mighty fine review.... \m/
Well version 2 was made late in the night when I was drunk and tired. And as you said the vocals could have been louder in version 2. Not sure if I´ll make a version 3. But I keep that in mind if I´m out of material.

Horns raised to the Dark sky

The Frawd The Frawd

*Speechless*

Very nice crust punk with no vocals, one of the best I've heard besides those by Aus-Rotten, it's a blast blowing your speakers to this, you could've put a little guitar solo in, because it's a little repetitive, but w/e, I really like it.